Software Project Manager
Are you interested in leading the transformation of cancer care through software that puts world-leading scientific knowledge in the hands of patients and their doctors? If so, join our growing team at VieCure, the company that is revolutionizing cancer care by putting A.I. driven technology tools and an unparalleled knowledge base into the hands of physicians.
We are seeking an experienced full-time, highly motivated Software Project Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to play a key customer-facing role in fulfilling customer orders for VieCure. Our ideal candidate will have a professional certification in project management, be task-oriented, flexible, and driven, with exceptional interpersonal communications skills and the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders to first-class deliver results. We are particularly keen to speak to any candidates with a proven track record in software project management in a clinical, healthcare setting.
Reporting directly to the SVP, Client Services & Engineering, our Software Project Manager will be the primary point of contact for the customer when planning and implementing the VieCure solution.
The Software Project Manager will plan, manage, and coordinate each project from start to finish, working to ensure a quality and financially well-managed project and be responsible for deploying resources to client sites. The role holder will build and maintain effective customer relationships and ensure a smooth transition of the customer to our support team.
Manage the assigned projects assigned, taking charge of day-to-day operational aspects, provide guidance and support to customers as necessary with the aim of effecting a timely and successful implementation of the solution.
Create, maintain and deliver project work plans, revising as necessary to meet changing needs/requirements.
Ensure project documentation and information are complete, up-to-date, and appropriately stored within the designated required systems.
Ensure project resource requirements are identified and allocated to meet the financial forecast & targets.
Analyze upcoming installations to support effective prioritization around scheduling.
Recommend and implement modifications to process/documentation to increase efficiency and improve customer satisfaction, working with a mindset to continuously improve.
Assure project status reports are communicated to colleagues across all relevant functions and leadership on a regular basis.
Perform project risk assessments to identify and appropriately manage any issues.
Generate, edit, and maintain product-specific documentation distributed as part of implementation processes (e.g., checklists, feature notes, technical references, interface specifications, help files, etc.).
Take responsibility for projects meeting the Company’s revenue goals by proactively reviewing project scheduling and exercising influence with the customer to drive the project-timing accordingly, never sacrificing the quality of the implementation.
Understand basic revenue models and P/L to support adherence of financial objectives through forecasting requirements; prepare an annual forecast, analyze variances, and initiate corrective actions.
Share knowledge with colleagues to promote best practice project management at VieCure.
Skills, Competencies & Experience
Our successful candidate will possess the following attributes and skills:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience managing software projects in a high-tech environment.
• Software Project Management experience in a healthcare / clinical setting (desirable).
• Understanding of a clinical medical oncology workflow and supporting software systems (desirable).
• Project management certification or significant equivalent experience.
• Highly computer literate, with an Intermediate level of MS Office software that demonstrates the ability to create appropriate
job-related forms, presentations, and reports.
• Experience in conducting customer project meetings, including C-level stakeholders.
• Fluent English (written and verbal) with demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to accomplish objectives with and through others without direct control.
• Excellent analytical skills coupled with natural curiosity and desire to improve client operations Logical thinking and disciplined
task execution skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead and gain customer trust
• Good negotiation skills, capable of rational, structured, and logical thinking
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time for client project kick-off meetings
• Valid U.S. driver’s license, and passport required
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and have a complement of remote staff who live in proximity to client sites. We are open to applications from candidates based anywhere in the USA.
If you share our passion for revolutionizing the way cancer care is delivered, and in enabling better outcomes for patients, come join our team and help us shift the power balance in cancer care!