Clinical Implementation Consultant
Are you interested in leading the transformation of cancer care through software that puts world-leading scientific knowledge in the hands of patients and their doctors? If so, join our growing team at VieCure, the company that is revolutionizing cancer care by putting A.I. driven technology tools and an unparalleled knowledge base into the hands of physicians.
Are you interested in transforming cancer care by putting world-leading scientific data and knowledge in the hands of doctors and other medical team members? Do you have a passion for solutions that empower patients to take charge of their care and bring world-class solutions to winning the cancer battle? If so, join our growing team at VieCure, the company that promises to revolutionize the way cancer care is delivered.
We are actively seeking a full-time Clinical Implementation Consultant. Working closely with the company leaders, physicians, nurses, and more. The Clinical Implementation Consultant will be responsible for configuration, testing, training, supporting, and implementing functional and technical aspects of the VieCure Platform. There is a high level of travel (up to 75%) to client sites to ensure proper implementation is executed and provide training for medical teams.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Clinical Implementation, the Clinical Implementation Consultant will have the following job responsibilities:
• This role supports the business through executing implementations, system configuration, end user training, maintenance, go-live and post go-live support.
• Work closely with project leaders on all aspects of the project to meet project deadlines.
• Promote excellent customer service and strong communication skills to ensure the success of the software application.
• Works with other members of the Information Systems staff, clinical and operational departments, and other internal personnel to accomplish the goals established for the project.
• Provides ongoing client support for clinical application system modifications or upgrades and assist with deployment of system features.
• Serves as a primary resource for more than 1 application module.
• Gather, translate, and communicate business or clinical requirements into technical solutions for clinical application implementation, and offer best practices or recommended solutions.
• Must be able to travel to client sites as required. Weekend travel may be necessary.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Skills, Competencies & Experience
Knowledge of project management concepts and methodology. Able to participate in project planning sessions.
Clinical background required, i.e., nurse, lab tech, radiation therapist, medical assistant, etc.
Oncology Language / Terminology understanding including knowledge of clinical workflows in Radiation or Medical Oncology.
Experience in clinical implementation, end user training, and supporting oncology or hospital software systems.
Experience working with providers and other clinical and operational personnel within Oncology.
Ability to assess current state workflows. Plan and document future state workflows based on best practices.
Ability to work well in a team environment by accepting and offering constructive feedback, supporting team goals, and encouraging other team members.
Ability to multi-task, and complete assigned tasks independently with little to no guidance with close attention to detail.
Ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems and offer solutions.
Working knowledge of PC hardware, network technology, Windows operating system.
Qualified candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with high social intelligence.
Excellent organization and time management skills.
Bachelor’s Degree or Higher.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Healthcare related field (Oncology and clinical experience preferred).
Available for travel as needed for client engagements (up to 75% travel)
Live within travel distance to a major airport across the US